Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris

So, poker last night turned into a really nice gathering in the back yard next to the smoker. Just chillin and grillin. What a good time we all had. The wings were totally righteous. The Jalapeno poppers (ring stingers) were very tasty with the bacon. Everyone was waiting patientlly for the fatty to finish cooking. There were no complaints on any of the food. We had some drinks while shuckin and jivin about work and life. Part of me wished we had started up a game of poker but another was just happy to relax and hang.

I hope Chris had a great birthday. I know I enjoyed it.

Here is the Q-view of the food.





6 comments:

  1. Looks good man - had a really good time as well. It's ok that we didn't play poker, I would have felt bad taking all your money after eating your flavorful food stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to put your money where your mouth is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wings look tasty. Not sure about that other... thing.

    Point of interest: I noticed that your blog never includes people actually eating your creations. Kinda like an Applebee's ad.

    Hmmmm... Might be nice to include the people shoving your meat down their throat once in a while to break the monotony. Otherwise, one might get the impression the bragging about your Fatty is simply over-compensation for an inferior Vienna sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a blast dude, I had a great birthday, thanks for hosting such a sweet party. We'll have to do it again sometime, maybe my place next time?

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always...you have really nice meat dear! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well. I am highly upset to have missed all the bacon!!! I suppose you don't have anything left of that fatty in the fridge somewhere, do you? Haha. Just kidding. And I was going to say something about the shoving of your meat down someone's throat, but it's inappropriate and I would rather not be grounded when I get home!! So, yea, glad you're keeping yourself occupied and not wallowing in our absence... :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me