Tuesday, June 16, 2009

They call it FATTY......and it's smoked

This is the only fatty you'll find me smoking. I've been wanting to do one for a few weeks now. Oh the choices are limitless. For my first ever fatty I decided to go with a breakfast fatty. My family was very excited for me to make it. I used both hot sausage and regular so half was spicy. I put in cheese, scrambled eggs, and home fries. and the whole thing wrapped in BACON. In the words of Jim Gaffigan, "the only thing better than bacon......is more bacon." Just the idea of making a lattice work of bacon brings a smile to my face and a frown to my arteries.



Cheese........the other white meat!!!
Home fries and eggs added


Here I am rolling my fatty.

BACON!!!!!!!!



The verdice: Conner liked the sausage inside, Collin liked the bacon on the outside, Kate and I liked the whole thing. Jen was away for the weekend and didn't have any. Too bad for her.

3 comments:

  1. Looks meat-ariffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished product isn't as scary as I expected it to be but I still can't believe you're able to get bloodflow to your arms and legs after eating that :X

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me