Friday, May 22, 2009

Dickie-Do's BBQ

What a great name for a BBQ joint. I'm considering selling some sandwiches on Saturdays to make a little extra dough. My idea is to come home on Friday after work and Smoke 30 -40 lbs. of pork shoulder and then by Saturday afternoon be ready to satisfy the public's need for smoked meat. Does anyone know of a cool place that allows people to do such a thing? I suppose that I won't get many responses because I only have one follower on my blog. Oh, well. Let me know if this is a good idea or not.


KOB

1 comment:

  1. There are several BBQ resturants around the Denver Area. But you cant get good BBQ anywhere on the street.I would pay $5-$6 for a good poorboy sandwich.Maybe a little potato or macaroni salad on the side with some sweet tea. sounds like a great way to make some extra cash. And it would all be under the table. You can't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me